Contracting or working on a temporary basis with CK Science enables you to:
- Gain experience in a range of environments
- Work on a flexible basis
- Build a broad skill base
- Get involved in a range of interesting projects
Depending on the nature of the work, the client and your own personal circumstances you can choose to work:
- On a PAYE basis – You are employed by CK Science, and CK Science are responsible for your Employers National Insurance contributions, holiday pay and managing your payroll. This is a hassle free and admin light way of working as a contractor.
You may be able to satisfy criteria that enable you to work:
- Through your own Limited company – You will be responsible for your own employment responsibilities and this option can give you more flexibility to manage your own finance, contractual and tax affairs. We do recommend that you speak with your accountant before pursuing this option.
- Through an Umbrella company – An alternative to working through your own company or working as a CK Employee is working through an Umbrella company. This can provide some flexibility and reduce some of your administrative duties.
Are you a contractor that will be impacted by IR35?
If you are a contractor seeking a platform to be able to deliver your flexible services to your client, CK Group is able to offer you a payroll solution with weekly or monthly payroll, expenses processing, access to a private health scheme and pension facilities.
Unlike umbrella companies, CK Group will not charge you for this service. CK Science provides a personalised and tailored service as we appreciate that everybody’s circumstances are different. We are able to work with you under any of the above options provided you are legally compliant.
What are the benefits of contracting with CK? Find out here