An exciting Validation Support Technician job has arisen at a prestigious and innovative pharmaceutical company. The main aim of this validation role is to provide technical expertise to drive continuous improvement. You will join a talented team based in West Sussex. This is an ideal location for London and the South Coast. As a Validation Support Technician your main responsibilities will include:
– Supporting the Orals Value Stream by writing and executing validation documents according to a Validation Master plan which aims to drive increased Quality, Compliance and Business Improvements.
– Maintaining the existing validation status via review and revalidation and be part of the team that delivers the Validation Master Plan
– Supporting the Process Support and the Business Improvement Teams team in prospective validation associated with projects,
– Responsibility for all areas of validation within at least one of the four Orals Value Steam production and be required.
– Acquire knowledge of the location and content of existing Validation documentation and through this be able to represent Validation in 3rd Party Audits as Value Steam Expert as either Lead or Support.
Educated to Degree level or equivalent, the successful candidate will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, as well as strong planning and organisational ability. Working as a Validation Support Technician, you will also need to be able to work effectively both on your own initiative, as part of a team and be able to liaise at all levels of the organisation from technician to Operations Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Validation Support Technician to join a prestigious international pharmaceutical company and to make a difference to the health of millions of people worldwide.
CK Science is the leading independent scientific recruitment agency for science jobs. CK Science provide an all round recruitment service to the chemical, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, waste and environmental and other related industries right across the UK.
We have built a strong client base who appreciate our professionalism, integrity and commitment to finding the right person for the job. Equally important to our success are our candidates, who recognise our dedication to operating in a fair and ethical manner to meet their needs in the current job market.
- Visit our website
- Follow CK Science on Twitter
- Join the CK Science LinkedIn Group
- Become a fan of CK Science on Facebook
- Meet our Consultants and hear more about our current vacancies at our YouTube Channel
Keywords: Validation Support Technician, pharmaceutical jobs, science jobs, laboratory jobs, biology jobs, science jobs, chemistry jobs.