Reena Dhana at CK Science is currently recruiting for a TrackWise Systems Quality Associate to join one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies based in Hertfordshire on a full time, 12 month fixed term contract.
We are searching for a candidate to ensure an Electronic TrackWise Quality Management System (QMS) and associated systems used for the manufacture, packaging, testing, storage and distribution of marketed drug products comply with current GMP and corporate expectations. They will provide input to the review and writing of any associated quality policies, systems and procedures and support the generation of routine status and performance reports covering aspects of Electronic TrackWise QMS.
As a TrackWise Systems Quality Associate you will:
- Support the ongoing operation, maintenance and implementation of improvements to TrackWise processes and systems to meet company needs.
- Support the company Training Management System.
- Maintain copies of Corporate Policies, Guideline, Standards and Procedures.
- Write and review all SOPs associated with the Electronic TrackWise QMS
- Coordinate the Company SOP System.
- Coordinate the internal and external audit process, audit schedules and the associated audit files.
- Participate in Audits
- Coordinate and support GMP Training.
- Provide day to day support to other members of the TrackWise Systems team, as appropriate.
- Support the reporting of Quality Operations and company Key Performance Indicators
- Perform appropriate duties at the request of the Senior TrackWise Systems Associate
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities that result in cost savings and more efficient and compliant ways of working
The successful Track Wise Systems Quality Associate will have the following qualifications, skills & experiences:
- Able to maintain working relationship and communication links within the company, affiliated organisations and third party contractors as appropriate.
- Knowledge and experience of Quality Assurance, Quality Systems, GMP and a basic understanding of manufacture and packaging of pharmaceutical products.
- Technical and scientific judgement.
- Self motivating individual comfortable working with detailed information and data.
- Good communication skills.
- Developed presentation skills.
- Computer literate e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to follow defined processes and procedures.
If successful, you will join a company that truly values it’s employees and is completely focused on the patient. In return there is an attractive salary, coupled with excellent benefits and extensive training/career progression opportunities.
To apply for this TrackWise Systems Quality Associate position please contact Reena Dhana via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01438 723 500. Please quote reference ST26527 in all correspondence.
Are you looking for a new science job? Click here to see our latest science jobs