We’re recruiting for a several senior positions to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in Iceland on a full time, permanent basis.
The company is dedicated to becoming one of the leaders in the biosimilar monoclonal antibody market, and offers a generous salary package, relocation assistance and additional benefits such as free gym at site, on site coffee shop, sports grant and more.
The positions we are recruiting for are:
- Upstream Scientist – Ref: 46250
- Upstream Team Leader – Ref: 46247
- QC Bioassay Team Leader – Ref: 46248
We would be keen to hear from Senior Scientist/ Team Leader with skill sets in the following:
- BSc or equivalent in biotechnology, chemistry, bio/chemical engineering or comparable.
- Experience in biopharmaceuticals or technical field desired.
- Knowledge of upstream development activities (lab scale (=must) and production scale) including hands-on expertise operating upstream equipment.
- Knowledge of QbD (quality by design) and DoE approach to develop and trouble shoot development activities.
- Knowledge of process characterization, process validation.
- Understanding of scale up/scale down.
- Bioassay technical knowledge
Find out more or apply here (click the links):