Andrew Bolton is currently recruiting for a Technical Support Engineer to join a specialist Photonic Device Manufacturer who specialises in the development, manufacturing & supply of opto-electronic equipment including cameras, sensors & scientific instrumentation. They would like a Technical Support Engineer join their Camera Technology division based from their site in Hertfordshire.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical support to their customer teams both remotely (phone, email) and in-situ at the customer’s site including diagnosing & fixing minor problems. You will also be responsible for:
- Management of demonstration cameras including testing prior to delivery & on return from the customers and through performing customer demonstrations when required
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of all stock (hardware & software) as well as completion of all relevant documentation.
Qualifications & Skills:
To be considered for this Technical Support Engineer role, you will have a qualification in Electrical and / or Electronic Engineering (or equivalent). You will also have the following:
- Demonstrated experience working with electronic equipment including the ability to diagnose faults in electronic circuitry and remove & replace components at board level.
- Experience of scientific imaging technologies and / or opto-electronics would be highly advantageous.
- Due to the nature of the role a full driving licence is essential.
This Technical Support Engineer role is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading name in Opto-Electronic Devices, which in return offers an attractive salary and benefits package.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Technical Support Engineerrole please contact Andrew Bolton on 01438 723 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference ST23165 in all corresponce.