Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Team Leader to join an international pharmaceutical organisation based in Northern Ireland on a permanent basis
The post holder will perform analysis as required, supervise, delegate and review analytical activities of reporting staff and ensure that schedules are met and that the quality of work meets specified standards.
As a Team Leader you will:
- Retain an up-to-date knowledge of analytical techniques and equipment
- Assist with the identification of alternative test methods and/or equipment to improve efficiency and maximise throughput of testing in the laboratories
- Ensure that tasks relating to quality standards and procedures such as GLP and cGMP are carried out in the specified manner
- Ensure that Quality Management Documents (QIR, CAPA) are raised and closed out promptly
- Ensure that all actions from internal and external audits are completed promptly
- Investigate incidents of out of specification results and action appropriately
The successful Team Leader will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences
- Degree in Chemistry or a Life Science subject with a significant chemistry component or equivalent
- Commercial GMP laboratory experience
- Previous experience within a supervisory role, to include line management responsibility
- Demonstrable broad understanding of analytical chemistry
- Proven practical analytical chemistry laboratory skills
If successful you will be joining one of the leading international pharmaceutical organisations.
To apply for this Team Leader position contact Naynesh Mistry via email: email@example.com or telephone: 0114 283 9956. Please quote reference SH26874 in all correspondence.