Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is recruiting for a Team Leader to join a biotechnology laboratory service company at their site in the North West on a permanent basis.
As a Team Leader the key responsibilities for this role include:
- To provide the supervised running of the haematology section.
- To use established methods to analyse samples by automated and manual techniques.
- To perform differential cell counts and assess cell morphology by microscopy.
- To evaluate methods, reagents and equipment for use in the haematology section.
- To assist in the preparation for cytological examination of body fluids and aspirates.
- To participate in and monitor performance in external and internal quality assurance schemes.
- To maintain reagent and consumable stocks and their correct storage.
- To maintain the standard operating procedure manual for haematology.
- To participate in the training of junior and other members of staff in haematological techniques.
Qualifications and skills:
The ideal candidate for this Team Leader role will have a Degree or HNC in appropriate subject and Membership of professional organisation. It is essential that the post holder must have a sound working knowledge of haematology with practical laboratory skills and the ability to organise work schedules and analytical methods.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Team Leader role please contact Naynesh Mistry on 0114 283 9956 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference SH24083 in all correspondence.