Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Team Leader to join a specialist protein company committed to research, development, manufacture and distribution of innovative immunodiagnostic assays for the laboratory market.
As Team Leader you lead a multi-disciplinary award winning clinical research group. You will be involved in initiating and organising clinical studies using free light chain and heavy light change analysis.
In addition, your responsibilities will include administration of ongoing studies and paper writing. There will be opportunities to attend relevant meetings and in return, presentations will be expected.
The ideal candidate:
To be considered for this Team Leader position you will have the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- You will be aware of current trends with field of Haematology, B cell malignancies and inflammatory processes and be able to effectively communicate these ideas.
- The ability to work in a methodical manner and have a proven track record of success in the field of haematology, immunology, biochemistry or a related discipline.
- Previous line management is essential and evidence of multi-disciplinary team management would be advantageous
- A PhD in a related discipline (or equivalent)
- Strong haematological background
- Proven data interpretation skills
- Strong publication track record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and Presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- To be self-motivated and have a methodical approach
- Skilled in statistical analysis, assay development, biochemistry techniques
- A background in immunology
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Team Leader role, please contact Naynesh at CK Science on 0114 283 9956 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference SH22826 in all correspondence.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to search our current science jobs now.