Victoria Walker at CK Science is recruiting for a Metallography Specialist Technician to join a metals supplier based in Sheffield, on a full time, permanent basis.
As a Metallography Specialist Technician, the main purpose of your role will be to inspect the various materials and ensure it meets test criteria.
Further responsibilities of this Metallography Specialist Technician will include:
- Preparing steel- and nickel alloy-samples
- Polishing samples to mirror finishe
- Acid etching samples
- Performing metallographic examination and evaluation/ reporting
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
As a Metallography Specialist Technician, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Ideally qualified within metallography
- Experience within a metallography environment or test laboratory
- Alternatively will consider a bright metallography graduate or equivalent
- Must be confident and ambitious
The Company and Benefits:
As Metallography Specialist Technician you will be working with a metals supplier based in Sheffield.
- Full time, permanent role – 8am-4.30pm with occasional overtime
- 20 days holiday + statutory holidays, rising with service
- Pension scheme, eligible after 1 year’s service
How to Apply:
Please click here to apply online now.
For more information or to apply for this Metallography Specialist Technician position please contact Victoria Walker on 0114 283 9956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference SH24755 in all correspondence.
Search our Jobs
Click here to search our science jobs online now >