Posted in Job News, Mobile News, News
Vicki Walker is recruiting for a Technologist to be based at a manufacturing company in Warwickshire.
As a Technologist, your main role will be to engage in important research and development projects within an agreed timescale set out by the business.
An honours degree in Chemistry or Materials Science or equivalent is necessary for this role.
Posted in Industry News, Jobs, News
Hannah Milward at CK Science is recruiting a Process Technologist to join a leading food manufacturer at their site in West Yorkshire on a temporary basis.
As a Process Technologist the main purpose of your role will be to ensure factory trials are planned, organised and executed using a standardised approach whilst also ensuring that outcomes are effectively captured and communicated in the necessary format to all relevant stakeholder groups.
Further responsibilities of this Process Technologist position will be:
- Co-ordinate factory trials
- Support R&D Trials at Site
- Develop and Maintain Manufacturing Instructions
- Develop and Maintain Product Files
- Facilitate Continuous Improvement
- Trial Sample Selection and Evaluation
- Validate Raw Material and Packaging functionality
- Process Validation
- Support Profit Improvement Projects (PIPs)
- Evaluate and Communicate Trial Outputs
As Process Technologist you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree or equivalent in Food or Chemistry discipline
- Experience in manufacturing
- Experience researching and developing products
- Understanding of the key elements of the launch process
- Numerical ability to record, interpret and analyse key process data.
How to apply:
For more information please contact Hannah Milward on 0114 283 9956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference SH25285 in all correspondence
Are you looking for a new position in science? CK Science can help you.
Click here to search our current science jobs in the UK now.
Posted in Jobs, News
Barney Smith is looking for an NPD Technician to join a Food Manufacturer based in the North East of England.
Reporting to the NPD manager, the candidate will be responsible for organising taste panels, writing product specifications, benchmarking, gap analysis, product testing and development.
The candidate must be qualified to minimum HND/HNC in food technology or food related subject or possess equivalent industrial experience.
For more information or to apply for this NPD position, please contact Barney Smith on 0191 384 890 or email@example.com. Please quote reference DH22374 in all correspondence.