Posted in News
Our science job of the week is a Senior Quality Assurance Associate, this job has been chosen as it is:
- An opportunity to join a patient focussed pharmaceutical research company with commercial, discovery, clinical and manufacturing business units collated on a single site in Hertfordshire
- Commutable from Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire & London
- Strong communication is required as you will be liaising with supply chain, planning, technical, manufacturing, packaging, quality control, regulatory affairs, company network companies and others
- Looking for an excellent candidate extensive knowledge and experience of Quality Assurance, Quality Systems, GMP and an understanding of manufacture and packaging of pharmaceutical products
- The main purpose of this role is to ensure Quality Assurance activities relating to product support for the manufacture, packaging, testing, storage and distribution of company and third Party manufactured drug products are compliant with current GMP and Company Corporate expectations
Posted in Jobs, News
Jason at CK Science is recruiting for a Scientific Resourcer to join the CK Science recruitment team at the Stevenage Office, which has just been awarded Hertfordshire Recruitment Company of the year at the Herts Business Awards, on a full time permanent basis.
As a Scientific Resourcer the main purpose of your role will be to resource candidates and potential candidates for positions being handled by our recruitment consultants. This will be undertaken via our extensive database of candidates plus external scientific candidate databases.
Other duties of this Scientific Resourcer role will include
- Arranging interviews,
- Liaising with consultants on campaign management and
- Assisting in all aspects of the recruitment process.
As a Scientific Resourcer you will be qualified to A levels as a minimum (ideally in a science subject) and have good communication, telephone and IT skills. It is essential that candidates will have the skills to join a dynamic sales team.
In this role as a Scientific Resourcer you will be working at the Stevenage office of a scientific recruitment organisation that covers the whole of Europe. Salary is dependant on experience, and upon completion of probation the successful candidate will receive a company pension, healthcare and bonus.
How to apply
Apply online now
For more information or to apply for this Scientific Resourcer position please contact Jason Johal on 01438 723 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting reference ST25826 ). Alternatively please click on the link to apply online now.
Are you looking for a new science job?
Click here to see our latest science jobs
Posted in Jobs
We are currently looking for a Phlebotomist for a global pharma company, based in Hertfordshire.
Your role as a Phelbotomist will entail obtaining blood specimens by venepuncture, inserting intravenous cannulas and collecting pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic, and safety samples. You will be involved in utilising PIMS (Phase I Management System) for collection and processing of samples, setting up studies in PIMS real-time menu and assign phlebotomists limited study responsibilities. Attending study initiation meetings. Reviewing all PIMS protocol study set ups. Scheduling and attend all phlebotomy protocol update meetings. Maintaining inventory and stock phlebotomy and processing rooms on all floors of the CPU.
You will be required to travel between sites. You will be required to work circa 15 hours per week (flexible).
For more information or to apply for this Phlebotomist position, please contact Julie Marshall at CK Science on 01438 723 500 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference ST21832 in all correspondence.