Posted in Jobs, Mobile News, News
- Reference: 27443
- Salary: Competitive
- Contract: 12 months initally
Hannah Milward at CK Science is recruiting for a QA Specialist working for a global healthcare organisation based at their offices in Cork on a 12 month contract.
Responsible for the Document Management System you will be skilled in quality assurance with previous experience working in a GMP environment.
Posted in Jobs
Our client is a pharmaceutical company based in North Scotland and are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join their team.
Your role will involve driving a quality culture throughout the site ensuring products and services meet the necessary expectations and regulatory requirements. To ensure the quality of materials, suppliers, products and components (primary and secondary); services related to productions; production and inspection processes meet the expected regulations.
You will be responsible for providing assurance that all operations, processes and procedures are performed in compliance with applicable regulations, including approved SOPs (and GOPs) and GMP documentation. Creating, monitoring and maintaining quality standards for the site.
Other duties include:
- Provide support and oversee the maintenance and operations of the quality systems such as TrackWise Change Control, Deviation and CAPA .
- Provide support and oversee theExternal and Internal Complaints systems.
- Provide support and manage the site’s SOP Scout system.
- Review data and produce review documents, such as Product Quality Reviews/Annual Quality Reviews, Customer Complaint Reviews, Deviation Reviews.
- Support Validation Activities.
- Report workload and keep the Quality Management Team informed.
- Deputise for Quality Team Leader.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that onthis occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH21508 in all correspondence.