CK Science is currently helping a world leading Medical Device Consultancy to recruit a Project Engineer to join their state-of-the-art facilities in Cambridgeshire. This fantastic company develops a range of technologies for their customers in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Devices industries.
As a Project Engineer, your main responsibilities will include leading multi-disciplinary teams on projects within the drug delivery, diagnostic and other medical technology applications. Further duties of this role will include:
- Working closely with customers to identify and design technical product or system solutions and in turn producing proposals to meet their requirements
- Leading design engineering including hands on use of 3D CAD to produce designs of components, systems or products
- Working closely with 3rd party suppliers for transfer of project to manufacture as well as managing technical documentation relating to the project.
To be considered for this Project Engineer role, you will have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Degree / MSc / PhD in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Demonstrated experience of both project management and hands on engineering for technology applications including knowledge of manufacturing processes (one off design or volume)
- Experience using 3D CAD (pref. Pro-E or Solid Works)
- Specific experience in the medical device industry would be advantageous but it is not essential.
How to apply
For more information or to apply for this Project Engineer position, please contact Andrew Bolton at CK Science on 01438 723 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quotereference ST22101 in all correspondence.