Posted in Jobs, News
Graeme Pallas at CK Science is recruiting for a Process Chemist to join a life sciences company at their site located in Durham. The role is initially a two year contract.
As a Process Chemist your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop existing chemical processes
- Support conversion of scale up processes into commercially viable large scale operations
- Investigate and resolve technical issues observed within the production process
As a Process Chemist you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in a science or engineering subject
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Familiar with cGMP/GLP requirements
The successful Process Chemist will be joining a Biopharmaceutical company at their site located in Durham. The role is initially a two year contract. This role is suitable for an experienced Process Chemist that is looking to work for one the world’s leading life science organisations.
How to apply
Apply online now
For more information or to apply for this Process Chemist vacancy please contact Graeme Pallas on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively you can click on the link below. Please quote reference 26932 in all correspondence. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.
Are you looking for a job as a Process Chemist
Click here to view our other jobs
Posted in General, News
Our client, a leading global pharmaceutical company, currently looking for a Process Engineer/Chemist to join their team based in the South East of England. Working as Process Engineer/Chemist you will be responsible for the process development, scale-up, and technology transfer of new products to commercial manufacturing sites. The main focus of the role will be on OTC/oral healthcare solid, semi-solid and liquid products.
Further responsibilities of this Process Engineer/Chemist job include:
- Providing engineering/process support to assist in driving new innovative platform technologies into commercial manufacturing facilities.
- Developing in-depth understanding of the new products in terms of formulation, processing, and their interactions.
- Supporting the manufacture of new products at pilot plant scale to supply product for use in pivotal stability and commercial trials. Write and/or review/authorise GMP critical documentation, such as batch records, experimental reports, validation protocols, development and technology transfer documentation.
- Supporting the scale-up/down from pilot to commercial scale, developing knowledge of the critical process operating parameters and an understanding of how key quality attributes can be controlled.
- Supporting technology transfer of new products into commercial manufacturing facilities, and implement cleaning verification/ validation of process equipment as needed, to the required cGMP and Health & Safety standards.
The successful candidate will be educated to BSc degree level in Chemical/Process Engineering or other related discipline, along with experience working in a regulated environment (i.e. Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, FMCG, or food sectors). Experience with the technology transfer process of new products into commercial manufacturing sites is also essential. A good mathematical ability – statistics and design of experiments (DoE) experience is considered to be an advantage. Full UK driving licience or equivalent as travel to the nearby pilot plant facility will be required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey region with excellent commuting links to London and the South Coast.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact Julie Marshall on 01438 723500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number ST18979 in all correspondence.
Apply for this Process Engineer job online now.
CKScience is the largest independent scientific recruitment company in the UK. Our team of specialist recruiters are here to help you achieve your career ambitions within the scientific industry. We actively offer you careers advice, help with writing your CV, assistance with interview preparation and up-to-date information about the industry. We pride ourselves on providing an honest, straight-forward and trustworthy service to both our clients and candidates. Please visit our website at www.ckscience.co.uk. You can also follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Youtube.