Posted in Job News, News
Jason Johal is recruiting for a Territory Account Manager to join a global company based in Essex on a permanent basis covering the South East and London area.
The company develops products to address the scale of experimentation and the breadth of functional analysis required to achieve the goals of molecular medicine. Your responsibilities would include developing high-value, long-term, profitable customer accounts through relationship development and sales techniques. You will also be expected to identify sales opportunities and create and present compelling presentations as part of your sales activities.
Our client requires someone with extensive sales background in life science or related area, with strong technical knowledge of molecular biology or genomics and excellent sales skills.
Posted in Jobs, News
Jason Johal at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Pharmaceutical Export Sales Manager for an amazing role with an MHRA licensed pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation based in London on a full time, permanent basis.
This newly formed Pharmaceutical Export Sales Manager role offers a blank canvas in regards to where you can take it and what you can achieve. It would be ideal for a person with an “explorer” personality and for someone looking for a role with autonomy, challenges and happy to travel globally.
The company are looking for someone that can grow their export business by developing strategies, using current/new contacts within Europe, the Middle East and by utilising their regulatory and pharmaceutical knowledge.
As an Export Sales Manager you will:
- Develop the overall sales strategy plan for export sales
- Plan and manage overseas sales through direct customers, distributors and other relevant sales outlets
- Identify potential partners / distributors / countries for export opportunities
- Manage export accounts to achieve sales targets, liaising closely with the Sales & Marketing Director, to develop and maximise all sales opportunities
- Negotiate and manage contracts for sales/ distribution as required to enable effective trading, operations and customer relations
- Develop knowledge and understanding of local requirements for pharmaceuticals, medical devices and “specials”.
- Develop export programmes to promote new products and actively support all product promotions to customers
- Liaise with customers services to process orders, enquiries, sample requests, catalogue requests and offer quotations
- Deal with customer complaints in a professional and helpful manner
- Organise and attend customer visits and represent company at trade shows as part of an agreed plan
- Manage the movement of products in and out of the country in accordance with organisational policy and procedure, and to comply with relevant local, country and international law and process
- Manage the necessary administration and documentation for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all export activities. Liaising with regulatory, finance and other departments as required
The successful applicant for this Export Sales Manager will have the following qualifications, skills & experiences:
- An experienced Pharmaceutical export sales professional
- An understanding and experience of setting up distributors in overseas markets
- Knowledge or experience of the ophthalmology (highly advantageous not essential)
- The ability to travel for prolonged periods of time
- A working knowledge of regulatory issues overseas
- The ability to develop and execute coherent business strategies and plans
- A detailed understanding of Pharmaceutical industry
- Be self motivated (minimum supervision required)
- Strong Communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- A second European language would be an advantage but is not essential
This Pharmaceutical Export Sales Manager role is a really exciting job for a pharmaceutical sales professional as it offers the opportunity to establish and then develop your own strategies and the freedom to build your career in the direction you want to go. If successful, you will be joining a Specials Manufacturer with a growing portfolio of branded licensed products coupled with a world renowned reputation. In return there is an attractive salary, coupled with excellent benefits and travel opportunities.
Please contact Jason for more details.
How to apply:
To apply for this Export Sales Manager position, contact Jason Johal via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01438 723 500. Please quote reference ST25513 in all correspondence.
Are you looking for a new job in the pharmaceutical industry?
Click here to see our latest pharmaceutical jobs?