Posted in Job News, Mobile News, News
Naynesh Mistry is recruiting for a Facilities & Operations Manager to join a leading bioscience incubator company based at their head office in Nottingham on a permanent basis.
The role will require you to manage the overall appearance of the facility, ensuring it is maintained to a high level and that tenants receive the support available to them. A degree in Science, Chemistry, Biology, Food Science or equivalent is essential.
Posted in Jobs, News
Barney Smith at CK Science is recruiting for an Operations Manager to run a Waste Management facility in Aberdeen. The role is permanent and may involve covering two sites at times.
For the Operations Manager role you will be responsible for a team of site chemists, hazpack chemists and Senior Site Chemists. You will also be responsible for:
- Administration support team and mud and effluent plant staff
- Ensuring that all site operations run in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner
- Delivering excellent customer service,
- Developing effective relationships
- Providing opportunities to increase revenue
- Managing all aspects of waste management operations including procedures and quality systems, staff training and management and business strategy.
For the Operations Manager role, you must have a proven track record in the waste industry in a supervisory or managerial role. You must also hold a minimum HNC in chemistry in order to fulfil IPPC legal requirements and hold a full UK driving licence. A COTC qualification is desirable although not essential.
How to apply
Apply online now
To apply for this Operations Manager role, please contact Barney Smith on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote reference DH25937 in all correspondence.
Are you looking for a new science job?
Click here to see CK Science Operations Manager roles
Posted in Industry News, News
Barney Smith at CK Science is looking to recruit an Operations Manager to join a chemical manufacturer with plants in Scotland and Northern Ireland.
As an operations manager the successful candidate will manage and coordinate the activities of the two facilities in Scotland and Northern Ireland to optimise performance in manufacturing and despatch.
The role will be very much hands on and will involve:
- Overseeing all quality standards
- Manufacturing procedures and staffing across both sites
- Develop a buying function
- Project manage implementation of capital expenditure programmes including equipment and computer systems,
- Developing business
- Maintain existing relationships.
Qualifications and skills:
The ideal candidate for this Operations Manager role must be qualified in a science or process engineering related degree or possess equivalent commercial experience and have a proven track record in operations management within the chemical industry.
How to apply:
Apply online now:
For more information or to apply for this Operations Manager role please contact Barney Smith on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference DH24430 in all correspondence.