Posted in Job News, News
Sarah Farrow is recruiting for a NPD Technician to join a leading food manufacturer at their site in Tyneside on a permanent basis.
With responsibilities that include developing an innovative range of patisserie products and developing the existing product range.
To apply for this position you should be an experienced NPD technician who has developed products from scratch. A background in confectionary, cakes or other sweet products would be advantageous.
Posted in Industry News, News
Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Senior Food Technologist to join a leading Food company based in Yorkshire on a permanent basis.
The Senior Food Technologist will provide technical leadership and/or support to multiple global and regional projects with a focus on new product development, product line extensions, product/process improvements, cost reduction, margin improvement, or other work as assigned. Works in partnership with the other internal and external disciplines in the project team following the general principles of project management.
As a Senior Food Technologist you will:
- Develop products through full product development process from kitchen samples to commercially viable products in line with the brief to time, cost and quality requirements
- Interface with customers, suppliers and co-packers, as required to meet department and Company objectives
- Coordinates raw material sourcing, evaluation, improvement activities with suppliers
- Directs the day to day work of one or more Technicians, as required
- Aware of trends, ingredients and new product introductions sharing relevant information with the rest of the innovations team.
- Provides project management leadership for complex work or problem
The successful Senior Food Technologist will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- Degree or HND in Food Science or Food and Nutrition or equivalent
- People management experience
- Experience of food safety and/or HACCP would be desirable
- Experience in food product development or food science related area.
- Experience working in a fast paced New Product Development environment.
- Private label experience useful.
- Needs to have hands on experience in a development kitchen environment and worked with manufacturing processes.
How to apply:
To apply for this Senior Food Technologist position contact Naynesh Mistry via email: email@example.com or telephone: 0114 283 9956. Please quote reference SH26002 in all correspondence.
Are you currently looking for a new science job?
Click here to view our current science jobs
Posted in Jobs, News
Barney Smith is currently recruiting for a NPD Food Scientist to join a long established food manufacturer based in the borders.
As a NPD Food Scientist you will be actively involved in product development from concept generation to product launch and will be interfacing closely with functions at all stages of the process. This will include using your product development knowledge to:
- Develop formulae and processes to regulatory standards and food safety compliance
- Assist in troubleshooting
- Liaise with customers and clients and co-ordinate technical teams.
You will also perform benchmarking studies, identify further business opportunities and add value to the business.
The ideal candidate for this NPD Food Scientist role must be qualified to degree level in a food science based subject or possess equivalent industrial experience and have a proven track record working in NPD or food technology.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this NPD Food Scientist role please contact Barney Smith on 0191 384 8905 or email Bsmith@ckscience.co.uk. Please quote reference DH23030 in all correspondence.
Posted in General, News
Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Technical and Development Manager to work with them at their site in Staffordshire on a permanent basis.
Candidates for this Technical and Development Manager position must have a New Product Development background within a flavour house, fragrances or soft drink flavours.
For more information or to apply for this Technical and Development Manager position, please contact Philippa Robertson at CK Science on 0114 2839956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference SH21219 in all correspondence.
Alternatively, click here to apply for this Technical and Development Manager position online now.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to search our current Food Industry jobs online now.
Posted in General, News
Our client, a world leader in the food industry based in Scotland, is currently looking for a Food Technologist to join their team. Working in a high-risk environment, you will be responsible for the following:
- Sourcing raw ingredients and other consumables to the product application test laboratory.
- Planning and organising machine maintenance.
- Providing technical support to other departments.
- Maintaining all departmental records whilst ensuring all food safety and hygiene standards within the food production area are met.
- New product trials.
You must be qualified to minimum degree level or possess equivalent industrial experience as a food technologist along with a demonstrable and successful track record in working within a meat products manufacturing environment. You will also be competent in completing complex projects to tight deadlines. The role also requires excellent communication, organisational and problem solving skills. In return, you will receive an attractive package which includes annual bonus, stakeholder pension and generous holiday entitlement together with rewarding career opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and professional Food Technologist to join a world-class leader in food manufacturing.
If you would like to hear more about this Food Technologist role, please contact Barney Smith on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com, quoting reference DH19028 in all correspondence.
Apply for this Food Technologist role online now.
About CK Science
CK Science is the largest independent scientific recruitment company in the UK. Our team of specialist recruiters are here to help you achieve your career ambitions within the scientific industry. We actively offer you careers advice, help with writing your CV, assistance with interview preparation and up-to-date information about the industry. We pride ourselves on providing an honest, straight-forward and trustworthy service to both our clients and candidates.