Posted in Job of the Week, News
Posted in Jobs, Mobile News, News
Jason Johal at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Technologist to join one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies based in Hertfordshire on a full time, permanent basis.
This job is responsible for provision of technical expertise with a focus on the process development and validation of a manufacturing section for tablet and capsule manufacture. The role is part of a ‘matrix’ organisation and functionally reports to the Technical Manager manufacturing.
As Manufacturing Technologist you will:
- Ensure that operations conducted within your area of responsibility are performed in accordance with the requirements of the Quality System, GMP Guidelines and Industry Standards.
- Monitor key quality performance indicators and implement corrective, preventative or continuous improvement activities to address any adverse trends, in a timely manner.
- Generate technical documents to support manufacturing operations.
- Generate technical reports including the interpretation and presentation of data.
- Manage, investigate and remedy test failures through the Quality systems.
- Develop and revise Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Provide and execute project management principles across functional teams.
- Define, plan and execute development and validation studies and process and cleaning validation studies.
- Generate change controls & deviation including Corrective Action & Preventative Action (CAPA).
- Facilitate Continuous Improvement activities.
The successful Manufacturing Technologist will have the following qualifications, skills & experiences:
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing or technical environment performing technical/operations and/or project management functions.
- Experience associated to process development and product transfer.
- Practical application experience of lean practices, formal qualification an advantage.
- Practical hands on experience of manufacturing technology and equipment.
- Demonstrable familiarity of MHRA/FDA guidance.
If successful, you will be joining a company that truly values its employees and is completely focused on the patient. In return there is an attractive salary, coupled with excellent benefits and extensive training/career progression opportunities.
How to apply: