The London Science Festival, which is taking place between 19th-23rd October, will cover ten venues with 30 separate science-related events. Here are some of the highlights:
- Field of Jeans: Catalytic Clothing – You’ll find it in Euston Square on 20 October.
- Festival of the Spoken Nerd– Royal Institution Christmas Lecturer Bruce Hood, and Piff the Magic Dragon, will also feature. Tickets £12
- An Evening With Richard Dawkins – Tickets £30
- The Big Bang Machine – FREE
- Spacetacular! It’s upstairs at the Camden Head on 20 October, £5.
- Bridget, Mars Rover– It’s free and there’s no need to prebook.
- The Space Shuttle: Final Mission and Legacy– UCL, on 21 October. FREE
- Material World: Special Recording– FREE
- Science Question Time, The Future of Drugs – At King’s College on 25 October for a Question-Time-style debate about the future of medicine research. FREE
- Science Museum Lates – The festival comes to a close at the Science Museum’s monthly Lates evening, this time themed around climate change. FREE
For more information, please click here to visit the London Science Festival website. You can also follow the festival on Twitter: @LondonSciFest, or follow the hashtag #LSF11 throughout the event.