Posted in Job News, News
Naynesh Mistry is recruiting for a QA Manager/QP to join a leading manufacturer of veterinary pharmaceutical and animal health products in North Wales on a permanent basis.
Main responsibilities in this role include leading the quality function to ensure all processes are carried out in compliance with internal, regulatory and statutory requirements. You will also be required to act as the primary QP and be responsible for the review of batch manufacturing records, process deviations, LIRs and disposition.
To apply for this position you should have extensive experience in quality assurance, quality control, compliance and/or manufacturing. The ability to work as on-site QP in accordance with Directive 2001/83/EC and Annex 16 of the Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical manufacturers and Distributors 2002 is also required.
Posted in Jobs, Mobile News, News
- Reference: 27443
- Salary: Competitive
- Contract: 12 months initally
Hannah Milward at CK Science is recruiting for a QA Specialist working for a global healthcare organisation based at their offices in Cork on a 12 month contract.
Responsible for the Document Management System you will be skilled in quality assurance with previous experience working in a GMP environment.
Posted in Jobs, News
Jim Gleeson at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Director of Quality Assurance to join a successful molecular diagnostics company based in the North West, UK.
As Director of Quality Assurance, you will oversee all Quality Assurance activities for the manufacture of in-vitro diagnostics. Further responsibilities will include:
- Management of the company’s Quality System
- Close interaction with senior management and international regulatory authorities
- Ensuring the highest levels of compliance with all applicable standards and regulations
- Mentoring and development of staff across QA, QC and Compliance
- Selection of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria in order to obtain robust results
The ideal candidate:
- Jim is looking for candidates with the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Extensive GMP QA management experience, ideally within the diagnostics / medical device arena
- Experience of hosting and managing FDA and other regulatory inspections (ISO 13485 would be particularly useful)
- A background in ISO 13485 management would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Director of Quality Assurance position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 870027 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL22921 in all correspondence.