Posted in Careers Advice, News
Do you have an interview for a job in science? Here are a few tips from CK Science to help make sure you ace that interview and land that perfect science job:
Click here to search and apply for our current science jobs online now.
Posted in Careers Advice, Mobile News, Workplace Advice
Are you going to be job hunting over the Bank Holiday weekend? Here is some useful careers and workplace advice from CK Science to help you get started…
For more helpful advice speak to one of our professional scientific recruiters, contact the CK team.
Posted in Careers Advice
So you’re looking for a new job in science? Here are some great careers advice articles from CK Science to help you on your way:
Posted in General, News
1. Your interview lasted longer than scheduled.
2. You are shown around the building.
3. You are introduced to other team members.
4. The interviewer asks you about your availability.
5. The interviewer asks you about your salary expectations.
6. The interviewer asks you to return for another round of interviews.
7. The interviewer takes time to answer your questions in full.
8. You are given a clear timeline of when a decision will be made.
9. The interviewer spends time trying to sell the advantages and the position to you.
10. You hear from your references that the interviewer has contacted them
11. The interviewer demonstrates positive body language – e.g. smiling, good eye contact and nodding.
12. The interviewer gives you clues about their professional and personal lives.
13. Your interview covers topics beyond the science job description.
14. The interviewer reveals their frustration with the previous job holder.
Found this interesting? See below for more career s advice from CK Science: