Posted in Jobs, News
Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is looking to recruit a Medical Device Consultant to join a medical device organisation in the East Midlands on a permanent basis.
This purpose of this Medical Device Consultant role is:
- Primarily providing Medical Devices Regulatory and Quality Management Systems consultancy
- Devise and deliver training courses to customers
- Provide a high quality service to all of the clients customers
This role is a home based role but travel within the UK and internationally is required. A driver’s licence is required for this role.
The main responsibilities of this Medical Device Consultant role will be to:
- Provide consultation on Quality Management Systems
- ISO 13485
- 21 CFR 820
- ISO 13485 CMDCAS and other Quality System standards as applicable to our customers
- Write documentation including Technical Files, Design Dossiers, manuals, forms, templates, procedures etc as required for regulatory compliance of Customer’s products
- Write documentation including manuals, forms, templates, procedures etc as required to implement Management Systems
- Provide consultation on medical devices guidance documents (MEDDEVs, NBMEDs, TS, TIR)
- Provide consultation on worldwide Medical Devices regulatory stand
- Where suitably experienced, consult and work to other world market regulations (USA 510k, Canada SOR 98282 etc, Australia etc)
- Attend sales meeting with customers if required
- Support the Sales Team in pre-sales and marketing activities
- Attend training courses if required
Qualifications and skills required:
The successful candidate for this Medical Device Consultant will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Degree qualified in Life Sciences, or equivalent
- Relevant experience in Medical Device environment and Quality Management Systems
- Thorough knowledge of CE marking
- Thorough and practical working knowledge of ISO 13485
- Practical working knowledge of Medical Devices Directive93/42/EEC and 2007/47/EC
- Professional qualifications such as QP would be desirable.
- Full UK driving licence and a car owner
A candidate that is a Lead Auditor and has knowledge and experience in worldwide regulations (i.e. USA 510k, Canada, Australia etc) would be an advantage.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Medical Device Consultant role, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 0114 283 9956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference SH24454 in all correspondence.
Posted in Jobs, News
Hannah Milward is currently recruiting for a Hygiene Manager to join a large food manufacturer in the East Midlands.
To manage, develop and lead their team to effectively deliver an operationally excellent factory in line with the supply chain business requirements.
The key responsibilities of this Hygiene Manager role are:
- To manage, develop and lead their team.
- To develop an efficient and effective Technical Services support operation for manufacturing in line with the site plan and key business performance indicators.
- Comply with company and legal standards (safety, hygiene, and environment).
- Lead continuous improvement activity in order that the team delivery year on year improvements.
To be considered for this Hygiene Manager position you should have relevant qualifications to at least HNC/HND/City and Guilds level. You should have relevant industry experience including experience of legislation governing food safety compliance. You should also be IT literate and have experience working in a Trade Union environment.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Hygiene Manager role please contact Hannah Milward on 0114 283 9956 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference SH23266 in all correspondence.
Posted in General, News
My client, a global leader in the food industry, is currently seeking to recruit a Nightshift Food Hygiene Team Leader to work with them on a permanent basis at their site in Nottingham. The main purpose of this food hygiene role is to ensure the consistent achievement of the highest standards of hygiene by managing a team of trained operatives day by day, whilst ensuring Health and Food safety legal compliance are adhered to at all times.
Further responsibilities of this Food Hygiene Team Leader role will include:
- Maintaining and updating the sites hygiene standards.
- Carrying out GMP audits.
- Assisting in the preparation for BRC audits.
- Carrying out food safety training and managing a team.
- Involvement in customer complaints investigation to prevent re-occurrence.
- Involvement in purchasing and stock controlling hygiene equipment/materials.
- Carrying out team briefings.
The ideal candidate for the role will be educated to HNC standard, or equivalent, or higher in Food Science or a related subject and have experience working within a similar role. Experience managing staff as well as a good knowledge of food hygiene, food legislation and BRC are required.
If you would like to hear more about this Food Hygiene job, please contact Philippa Robertson on 0114 2839956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference SH19026 in all correspondence. Alternatively, to apply, please click here.
About CK Science
CK Science is the largest independent scientific recruitment company in the UK. Our team of specialist recruiters are here to help you achieve your career ambitions within the scientific industry. We actively offer you careers advice, help with writing your CV, assistance with interview preparation and up-to-date information about the industry. We pride ourselves on providing an honest, straight-forward and trustworthy service to both our clients and candidates.