Posted in Jobs, News
Here’s a list of our latest chemical sector jobs new in this week.
For more information or to apply, please click on the links below:
NMR Specialist Analyst, API Analysis – Near Belfast
Manufacturing Engineer – Hertfordshire
Development Chemist – West Yorkshire
Chemists – Hertfordshire
Development Engineer – Wrexham
Chemist – Wiltshire
Shift QC Analyst – West Midlands
Chemist – Automotive, Chemical, Surrey
R&D Technician – Suffolk
R&D Manager – Berkshire
Posted in Jobs, News
Naynesh Mistry is looking for a Microbiology Analyst to join a global manufacturer of pharmaceutical and veterinary medicine products company based in Merseyside
Description of the role:
The successful candidate for this Microbiology Analyst role will have a clear understanding of and the ability to work within, strict cGMP guidelines in a busy pharmaceutical Quality Control Lab and will be experienced in the following:
- Analysis of bio burden and endotoxin present in water, steam and products (powder and aqueous)
- Identification of microorganisms using standard identification techniques eg Vitek and API
- Environmental monitoring of ISO Class 8 and 9 Cleanrooms
- Growth and maintenance of microbiological cultures
- Preparation and sterilisation of microbiological media
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
The ideal candidate for this Microbiology Analyst role should hold an honours degree in Microbiology (2:1 or above, or Equivalent) and have strong proven industrial experience gained in a GMP pharmaceutical manufacturing environment. They should also have experience of Smartlab
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Microbiology Analyst role please contact Naynesh Mistry on 0114 2839956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference SH23118 in all correspondence.
Posted in Candidates
Andrew is currently working with an excellent candidate who is looking for a new role within the chemical industry.
Please see below for more information:
- Ref: 98319
- Salary: £18,000+
- Location: Will relocate anywhere in the UK
- Notice Period: Immediate
- Techniques used: Instrumental analysis using AAS, GC as well as physical property testing using IP & ASTM methodologies.
- Samples worked with: Oils, Petrochemicals, Metals & Minerals, Agrochemicals and related chemicals.
- Other skills: Strong knowledge of laboratory quality standards (ISO) as well as demonstrated experience in a supervisory function including training and mentoring of Technicians and other Analysts.
To find out more…
Please contact Andrew on 01438 870 013 or email email@example.com.