Posted in Jobs, News
Barney Smith at CK Science is recruiting for a Technical Manager to work at a specialist polymer manufacturing company based in Aberdeen for a permanent role.
As Technical Manager you will be joining a small team so you will need to be willing to be hands on and happy to work in any area including QA, QC, or dealing with technical specifications.
In the long-term, this Technical Manager position will offer worldwide travel and ad hoc offshore trips, as well as opportunities to be stationed abroad eventually.
As Technical Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical expertise and guidance to clients globally and offshore
- To develop polymer coating using extrusion and injection moulding techniques to customer specifications
Qualifications, skills and experience:
As a Technical Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Masters qualified in a polymer processing related subject or equivalent industrial experience and a proven track record in extrusion or injection moulding.
There may be some flexibility in salary with relevant experience within the Oil & Gas sector and there is the opportunity to commute weekly for the role.
For more information or to apply for this Technical Manager position, please contact Barney Smith at CK Science on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference DH24777 in all correspondence.
Posted in Jobs, News
Barney Smith at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Project Chemist to join a global organisation based in Scotland on a permanent basis.
Project Chemist Job Description:
Within this customer facing role, you will be involved in both laboratory work and also ad hoc offshore sampling and chemistry. As Project Chemist you will be required to work under your own initiative without support, and often in challenging circumstances.
This Project Chemist position will create a wealth of opportunities both analytically and professionally at a global organisation.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
As Project Chemist you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualified to minimum HND/HNC in chemistry or possess equivalent practical analytical chemistry experience in techniques such as corrosion inhibitor testing, foaming, IC, ICP, GC and titrations.
- You must hold a BOSIET offshore certificate
- Have a proven track record in working in offshore chemistry to be considered for the role
How to apply:
Please contact Barney for more details.
Please click here to apply online now.
For more information regarding this Project Chemist position, please contact Barney Smith at CK Science on +44 (0)191 384 8905 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference DH24460 in all correspondence.
Looking for a science job in Scotland?
Click here to search our scientific jobs in Scotland now.