Victoria Walker is recruiting for a Synthetic Polymer Chemist to join a polymer technology company based in Merseyside, on a full time, permanent basis.
As a Synthetic Polymer Chemist, the main purpose of your role will be to work within the R&D laboratories.
Further responsibilities of this Synthetic Polymer Chemist role will include:
- Polymer synthesis
- Polymer characterisation
- Polymer testing (DLS, GPC, NMR amongst others)
As a Synthetic Polymer Chemist, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualified to PhD level or equivalent in polymer chemistry
- Preferably some industrial or post-doctoral experience
- Excellent synthetic and polymer characterisation skills
- An emphasis on addition polymerisations
- Analytical techniques such as DLS, GPC, NMR
- Additional knowledge of areas such as emulsions, coatings, inks (characterisation and formulation) and rheological Behaviour of polymers would be at an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Competency working in both small teams and on an individual basis
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Synthetic Polymer Chemist position please contact Victoria Walker on 0114 283 9956 or email email@example.com