CK Science is currently searching for Synthetic Organic Chemists to join a global pharma company based in Hertfordshire, UK.
The successful candidates will be experienced in Synthetic Organic Chemistry and will have an understanding of drug development. Any experience in Medicinal Chemistry, DMPK, SAR or CNS drug discovery would be a distinct advantage.
As a Synthetic Organic Chemist you will also hold the following qualifications and experience:
- You will hold a minimum of a degree in Chemistry/Synthetic Organic Chemistry (or equivalent) and will have practical ability in Organic Chemistry and a contemporary knowledge of Synthetic Organic Chemistry.
- You be experienced in the delivery of small molecules and will be able to undertake independent planning, troubleshooting and successful execution of efficient synthetic routes to novel compounds.
- You will have the ability to solve complex synthetic problems and to conduct multistep synthesis.
- It is essential that you are highly motivated and have the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- You will also have an understanding of the importance to deliver the end product/final compound.
For more information, or to apply for this Synthetic Organic Chemist job, please contact Jason at CK Science on 01438 723 500 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference ST20084 in all correspondence.