Naynesh Mistry is currently looking to recruit a Supply Chains Coordinator to join a leading provider of early stage and specialist drug development services to Pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices to clients worldwide, to work at their site in Nottingham on a permanent basis.
The main role will be the co-ordination of overhead and study-specific supplies procurement and materials management in support of development and GMP activities, working alongside Pharmaceutical Sciences and Quality Assurance (QA) staff.
The main tasks and responsibilities of this Supplies Co-ordinator will include:
- Plan and complete weekly workloads based on the schedule of Clinical Manufacturing and Development activities provided by the DCTM (Director Clinical Trials Manufacturing) or nominated deputy.
- Write Clinical Trial Specification documents to define Quality standards for materials to ensure suitability for use in pharmaceutical GMP manufacturing
- Undertaking procurement, booking in, CoSHH assessments, sampling, reconciliation and controlled disposal or client returns of development and clinical manufacturing supplies of drug substances, excipients and comparator products as applicable.
- Monitoring and maintaining an clinical manufacturing materials portfolio of identified starting materials of the appropriate quality and quantity to meet the needs of studies activities in consultation with the D,CTM or nominated deputy.
- In conjunction with study specific Responsible Manufacturing Scientist (RMS), ensuring all study materials are sourced, sampled and released in a timely manner to meet the manufacturing needs of all studies.
- Ensure all materials are sourced from approved suppliers in agreement with relevant Quality and Procurement procedures
- Obtain and compile documentation to enable timely release of supplies
- Co-ordinate shipping of materials and Investigational Medicinal Products (IMPs) to clients or 3rd parties.
- Identifying and maintaining appropriate overhead stock controls to ensure sufficient supply volumes are maintained at all times.
- Maintain a well organized, tidy and compliant GMP Store to ensure adequate stock control and segregation.
- In conjunction with other Pharmaceutical Sciences personnel, ensuring appropriate levels of radioactivity are procured within an adequate timeframe to meet the needs of development and clinical manufacturing experimentation and batch production.
- Keeping detailed and accurate records of all work undertaken, ensuring that all records are clear, concise and legible at all times to enable for full repetition and traceability.
- Working in a safe responsible manner at all times.
- Performing other duties as reasonably required.
The ideal candidate for this Supplies Co-ordinator role will be degree qualified in a life-sciences subject or equivalent. Previous experience in a GMP environment, knowledge of pharmaceutical standards of raw materials and relevant experience in a supply chain role is desirable.
The job may involve the following:
- A very high attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Proven planning capabilities
- Adherence to strict and tight deadlines
- Being able to work effectively within a team environment
- Working in a hazardous environment with high requirement to follow safety procedures
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Supplies Co-ordinator role please contact Naynesh Mistry on 0114 2839956 or email email@example.com. Please quote ref SH22506 in all correspondence.