Our client, a leading provider of pharmaceutical dosage form development, is currently seeking to recruit a Sterile Facility Manager to work with them at their site in Nottingham on a permanent basis.
The Sterile Facility Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that all sterile manufacturing is delivered on time, to budget and meets client/company expectations while maintaining cGMP,
- Overseeing management of the sterile facility,
- Write and approve batch records,
- Provide a hands on approach and expertise to manufacturing and development activities,
- Assist with client and regulatory audits,
- Manage the sterile team operators,
- Develop and implement SOPs,
Lliaise with other department sand introduce new manufacturing practices amongst other duties
The ideal candidate for this Sterile Facility Manager role will be educated to degree level, or equivalent in a relevant scientific disciple with experience in a sterile development/manufacturing operations environment. Substantial knowledge of pharmaceutical formulation development process and with GMP is also required.
For more information, or to apply for this Sterile Facility Manager position, please contact Philippa Robertson at CK Science on 0114 283 9956 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference SH21006 in all correspondence.