Our client is a global manufacturer of nutrition food supplements and supplies for the healthcare and sports markets. The company are currently looking for a Senior Sales & Marketing Manager for a permanent role at their site in the Derbyshire/Staffordshire region.
The position will manage all aspects of the company’s wholesale business including Sales, Marketing, Category Management, Promotional Planning, Business Development, Warehouse, Logistics, etc. This Manager will be responsible for delivering top line sales and bottom line operating profit to the Corporate parent.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Sales & Marketing Manager will have the following experience:
- Experience in CPG Sales and Marketing experience within the United Kingdom, preferably in VMS/Food Supplements or Personal Care.
- Strong contacts with all major Multiples (like Boots, Tesco, Asda, Sainsburys, etc.).
- A track record of success as a supplier to Pharmacies, Wholesalers/Distributors, Independents, and Health Food stores, etc.
- Demonstrated capability to successfully launch brands/products with Multiples in the UK is a must
- Must be results oriented with strong character and impeccable business ethics.
- Must be able to correspond and communicate freely with Employees at all levels, while displaying top-notch documentation skills
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Internet, Email, etc. These elements of computer literacy must be further augmented by generally excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Must be sensitive to the importance of timely customer service and 100% availability of product on the shelf at all times.
- Must have some reasonable understanding of Manufacturing and Packaging procedures but need not have detailed technical knowledge about those areas.
- We will expect the person chosen for this role to possess a sound understanding of end-use customer reactions.
- Most importantly, should be able to show that his or her relevant experience has produced successful results………..and that he or she will promptly trigger a favourable impact on various aspects of the business within the first six months on this job.
- In addition to these core Sales and Marketing credentials, we will also look for evidence of a broader commercial background (Finance, Distribution, Regulatory Affairs, Government Relations, etc.) that reflects the sort of business savvy needed to drive market share……and more importantly, profitability…….for a Consumer product line sold through a wide variety of channels.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Sales & Marketing Manager role, please contact Russell Oakley at CK Science on 0114 283 9956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote Ref SH21132 on application.