A leading biotechnology company are currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Officer to join their team based in Suffolk.
As Senior Quality Assurance Officer you will act as a liaison between company plants and contractors bulk and components supplied by the plants to the contractors.
- Modifying, auditing, and ensuring contractor quality standards and protocol for processing materials into partially finished or finished product.
- Implementing methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Responding to technical and quality issues and assists in resolving schedule conflicts.
- Specifying inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment.
- Conducting contractor quality assurance audits and performing statistical analysis; ensuring that the product is available to meet company needs.
- Coordinating the development of documentation for contractor manual.
- May assist in vendor selection and evaluation.
- You will be required to work under very general supervision and follow established procedures.
- You will interact with Operation, project teams and research groups as they impact the quality operation.
- You will have a broad knowledge of EU/UScGMP’s for the biotech/ pharmaceutical industry, with an understanding of worldwide regulatory affairs.
- Experience in Quality Assurance with focus on product release, auditing and quality oversight of contractor manufacturers.
- Additional knowledge of and background in Quality Control techniques and testing methodologies is beneficial.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Quality Assurance Officer job, please contact Julie Marshall on 01438 723 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference ST21895 in all correspondence.