Reena Dhana at CK Science is recruiting for a Senior QA Manager to join a global Pharmaceutical Company based in London for a 6 – 12 month contract.
Your main responsibilities for this Senior QA Manager role will include:
- Monitoring quality consistency of the product from the development to the commercial stage
- Monitoring the quality risk for Quality Assurance of European global, regional and local products in terms of GMP and GDP.
- To lead and supervise Quality Assurance of regional and local products including development Products, based on Quality Systems of the sites and departments.
- Reviewing of implementation and maintenance of the Quality Systems of the marketing affiliates
- Monitoring and periodical review of Customer Complaints on behalf of the organisation
- Advising European plants and affiliates about the quality system to comply with QA requirements,
- Assisting the review of the organisations QA Manual/SOP and more.
To be considered for this role Senior QA Manager you will have extensive experience in Quality Assurance and/or Quality Control, qualification in a European pharmaceutical manufacturing environment (or equivalent) is essential. Previous auditing experience and knowledge of GMP and QA systems is also essential.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this position Senior QA Manager, please contact Reena Dhana on 01438 723 500 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference ST22473 in all correspondence.