An exciting Senior Protein Formulation Scientist job has arisen at a global biologics unit based at a state-of-the-art Cambridge site. This site is home to around 390 employees, and serves as our client’s European hub for research and development.
This innovative company is committed to developing better medicines that help people live healthier, longer and more satisfying lives. The company’s main specialisms are focused on the areas of infection, respiratory and inflammatory disease, oncology and neuroscience.
Working as a Senior Research Scientist, you will be responsible for managing, coordinating and directing a team of scientists performing analytical work associated with the formulation development of proteins. You will ideally have a Biological Sciences related PhD, preferably with a strong biochemical component. You will also have a strong background in practical Laboratory industrial experience, preferably with protein analytical components. Additional requirements for this Senior Research Scientist role include:
- Practical experience preferred of at least some of the following techniques: SDS-PAGE, Isoelectric Focussing, HPLC, UV-vis spectrophotometry, ELISA, fluorescence, DSC, general protein chemistry methodologies
- Knowledge of thermodynamics
- Good practical ability within a laboratory environment
- Good management experience
- Computer literate
- A team player with excellent communication and organizational skills
If you believe that you are the right person for the job, please contact Jason Johal on 01438 723 500 or send your CV to email@example.com, quoting Job Ref No. ST18728. Alternatively, to apply online click here.
CK Science is the second largest scientific recruitment company in the UK. Our team of specialist recruiters and career consultants are here to help you achieve your career ambitions within the scientific industry. We can actively offer you careers advice, help with writing your CV, assistance with your interview preparation and can provide you with up to date information about the industry.
- Follow CK Science on Twitter
- Join the CK Science Linkedin Group
- Become a fan of CK Science on Facebook
To meet our consultants and to hear more about our current vacancies, please visit our Youtube Channel