Graeme Pallas at CK Science is recruiting for a Senior Graphene Scientist to join a cutting edge technology company at their site in Teesside.
As a Senior Graphene Scientist your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing 2 scientists leading research into the application of Graphene
- Identify and liaise with potential R&D partners
- Develop new graphene formulations to match customer needs
- Responsible for large scale processing of Graphene
As a Senior Graphene Scientist you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- PhD in Chemistry or Materials Science
- Experience working within a Graphene or nano-carbon research laboratory
- Knowledgeable in the development of new chemical products and processes
The successful Senior Graphene Scientist will be joining a technology company that is at the cutting edge of scientific research in Graphene applications. This is a position that would suit a Senior Scientist looking to further their career in a start up organisation. Other benefits include:
- Permanent position
- Competitive salary
How to apply
For more information or to apply for this Senior Graphene Scientist position, please contact Graeme Pallas at CK Science on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference DH26129 in all correspondence.
Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.
Are you looking for a job as a Graphene Scientist?