Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Senior Food Technologist to join a leading Food company based in Yorkshire on a permanent basis.
The Senior Food Technologist will provide technical leadership and/or support to multiple global and regional projects with a focus on new product development, product line extensions, product/process improvements, cost reduction, margin improvement, or other work as assigned. Works in partnership with the other internal and external disciplines in the project team following the general principles of project management.
As a Senior Food Technologist you will:
- Develop products through full product development process from kitchen samples to commercially viable products in line with the brief to time, cost and quality requirements
- Interface with customers, suppliers and co-packers, as required to meet department and Company objectives
- Coordinates raw material sourcing, evaluation, improvement activities with suppliers
- Directs the day to day work of one or more Technicians, as required
- Aware of trends, ingredients and new product introductions sharing relevant information with the rest of the innovations team.
- Provides project management leadership for complex work or problem
The successful Senior Food Technologist will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- Degree or HND in Food Science or Food and Nutrition or equivalent
- People management experience
- Experience of food safety and/or HACCP would be desirable
- Experience in food product development or food science related area.
- Experience working in a fast paced New Product Development environment.
- Private label experience useful.
- Needs to have hands on experience in a development kitchen environment and worked with manufacturing processes.
How to apply:
To apply for this Senior Food Technologist position contact Naynesh Mistry via email: email@example.com or telephone: 0114 283 9956. Please quote reference SH26002 in all correspondence.