Working in support of a busy drug development team, as Senior Clinical QA Auditor you will plan, execute and report on Phase I and II clinical trials.
These audits will be both internal and external and include Investigator Sites, laboratories, documentation, TMFs and databases. Although the focus will be mainly GCP you will occasionally be involved with GCLP, GLP and GMP auditing. Other activities will include assisting in staff training, representing the organisation at conferences and the review and update of SOPS.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc or Nursing qualification
- QA auditing experience gained within clinical trials
- A good understanding of Good Clinical Practice
- Knowledge of GLP and GMP requirements
- Excellent communication skills
For more information, or to apply for this Senior Clinical QA Position, please contact Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical on 01438 870 027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.