Andrew Bolton at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Senior Chemist to join an international chemical manufacturer to be based at their site in Greater London on a full time, permanent basis.
As a Senior Chemist, you will be joining a growing team specialising in the development of coatings & paints for use in industrial applications. Your responsibilities will include:
- Project management of formulation & development studies surrounding new & existing coating technologies.
- Carrying out blue sky concept generation.
- Performing application & analytical testing using physical & chemical techniques.
- Working closely with manufacturing teams during scale up of products.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Chemist role will have the following qualifications, skills & experience:
- A qualification in Chemistry, Polymer Science or a related discipline (or equivalent).
- Demonstrated experience surrounding the development of coatings, paints, emulsions or relevant chemical products (e.g. inks, polymers, fine chemicals).
- Specific experience of UV Coatings would be advantageous, but it is not essential.
As a Senior Chemist, you will be joining an industry leading Chemical Manufacturer at an exciting time of growth within the company. In return they offer a salary of £26,000 – £30,000, coupled with excellent benefits.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply to the role of Senior Chemist, please contact Andrew Bolton at CK Science on 01438 723500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference ST24381 in all correspondence.