Our client, a leading Polymer Manufacturer, are currently looking for a Senior Application Engineer to join their Industrial Coatings division based at their state-of-the-art facilities in Hertfordshire, UK.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Working as a Senior Application Engineer, your role will be split between technical and commercial duties including:
- Management of technical sales staff.
- Developing commercial strategies in conjunction with the sales team.
- Providing technical support and expertise to clients in order to identify their requirements and consultant on optimum solutions.
- Provide technical understanding of products and services during the quotation and order process.
- Identify and implement gaps in the market/product range that will deliver sustainable profit growth.
- Identify and evaluate all new technologies in order to improve existing areas and develop new products/services.
- Work closely with production to remove waste from design.
- Implementing continuous improvement on site in order to improve processes on site (Lean, 8D, PLC).
- Ensuring quality management system is maintained on site (ISO).
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading Polymer Manufacturer who provides industrial coating solutions to a wide array of clients, in a role that is an integral link between the technical division and clients.
Qualifications & Experience
To be considered for this Senior Application Engineer role, you will have a City & Guilds / NVQ / HND / Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline (or equivalent) and proven practical experience gained in a Development, Applications or Sales function within the Polymer Coatings, Paints or a related industry.
For more information, or to apply for this Senior Application Engineer position, please contact Andrew Bolton at CK Science on 01438 723 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference ST20734 in all correspondence.