Jason Johal at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Semi Solid Analytical Development Chemist to join a successful pharmaceutical company that that develops a wide variety of medicines and healthcare products from their site in Hertfordshire on a full time, permanent basis.
As a Semi Solid Analytical Development Chemist you will be joining an existing team of analysts who form the Analytical Development Group within the R&D department. In return there is an attractive salary, coupled with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
The successful Semi Solid Analytical Development Chemist will have the following qualifications, skills & experiences:
- Development experience of semi solid product including creams, gels, lotions etc.
- The ability to perform analytical method validations and cleaning validations
- A strong theoretical and practical understanding of HPLC and GC
- Experience of TLC and Titrimetric analysis
- Relevant experience in developing and validating analytical methods for semi solid product (preferably in a pharmaceutical environment)
- Experience of HPLC and GC analysis
- A degree (or equivalent) in a chemistry based discipline
How to apply:
For more information and to apply for this Semi Solid Analytical Development Chemist position, please contact Jason Johal via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01438 723 500. Please quote reference ST24640 in all correspondence.