CK Science is recruiting for a Scientific Recruitment Consultant to join their permanent recruitment team based in Durham, UK.
As a Scientific Recruitment Consultant, you will play a key role in driving the business forward. You will also have a real opportunity to make your mark and develop a rewarding, long-term career.
As accredited Investors in People company, we will provide you will fantastic opportunities for personal development and pride ourselves on providing our people with the best support to enable them to succeed. For more information about what it’s like to work at CK, please click here.
As Scientific Recruitment Consultant you will have the following responsibilities:
- Recruiting permanent roles in the scientific sector in the North East and Scotland
- Interview both client companies and candidates looking for work by telephone and face-to-face
- Win new business
- Provide excellent customer service with existing clients and provide advice on areas such as current market trends, CV writing and interviewing
Skills and experience:
To be considered for this Scientific Recruitment Consultant position, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A proven track record in telesales or recruitment in a targeted environment
- A scientific background would be useful but not essential
How to apply:
Alternatively, please contact Barney Smith on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com.