This week’s chosen job of the week is an Analytical Scientist job. This has been selected as it is:
- An exciting new role to join a rapidly growing research and development company located in Stirling on a permanent basis.
- This client is offering an opportunity to be involved in transforming In Vitro Diagnostic testing and provide next generation healthcare.
- Competitive salary – up to £35,000 depending on experience.
- Looking for an excellent candidate with strong knowledge and experience of HPLC/UPLC, MS, UV-Vis and related wet chemistry techniques.
- The main purpose of this role is to validate and develop suitable analytical methods for raw materials, in process intermediates and final manufactured assay reagents. You will work closely with R&D Scientists to ensure relevant analytical test methods complete successful technical transfer, and meet new product launch deadlines.