Here is our science job of the week a Quality Assurance Officer role. This has been chosen as it is:
- An exciting new role to join a formulation and analytical development services department for a global contract development and manufacturing organisation company.
- Centrally located in the Midlands with easy access to the M1.
- Competitive salary – £50,000 – £60,000 with very good benefits.
- Looking for an excellent candidate with strong experience within chemicals from a sales and marketing perspective.
- The main purpose of this role is to assess and improve the quality system and contribute to GMP compliance and quality operations associated with the development and manufacture of pharmaceutical products for human use.