Andrew Bolton at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Sales Manager to join a world leading Chemical Manufacturer specialising in products for the Fine Chemical, Pharmaceutical & related industries at their sites in either the UK or Germany.
As a Sales Manager, you will be part of a European Sales Team responsible for:
- Technical sales of the organisations range of chemical & related technology products.
- Identifying new customers and markets and carrying out business development.
- Key account management of an established customer base.
- Working closely with customer’s technical, purchasing and manufacturing teams to identify products to suit their requirements & offering problem solving
Qualifications and skills:
As a Sales Manager, you will have the following qualifications, skills & experience:
- A qualification in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or equivalent industrial experience (or equivalent).
- Demonstrated experience in a Sales Manager or related Commercial function gained within a Chemical
- Manufacturing, Technology Organisation, Pharmaceutical or relevant industry.
- Fluent written and verbal English.
The following would be advantageous but are not essential:
- Additional language skills including German, Italian or other European languages.
- Experience specifically in the Fine Chemical industry.
As a Sales Manager, you will be joining an industry leading Chemical Manufacturer who in return offer a salary of between £40,000 – £50,000, coupled with excellent benefits including a bonus scheme, company car, mobile, laptop and pension.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply to the role of Sales Manager, please contact Andrew Bolton at CK Science on 01438 723500 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference ST25875 in all correspondence.
Are you looking for a new science job?