Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Research Scientist – Fermentation R&D to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the East Midlands on a permanent basis.
As a Research Scientist you will join the R&D fermentation team and you will have the following responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the producing gram quantities of recombinant proteins
- Developing fermentation processes and providing technology transfer support
- Be expected to work both independently and within a multi-functional team
- Be responsible for performing fermentations, maintaining the professional standards of the laboratory
- Documenting and communicating your work.
The successful Research Scientist will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- BSc Life Science or PhD entry level or equivalent
- Evidence of DoE (Design of Experiment), Microbial Physiology and Systems Biology understanding.
- Good practical knowledge of fermenter and complementary technologies
- Ability to work independently to deadlines, be flexible to changing priorities and be comfortable multitasking.
- Team player with good communication and scientific writing skills.
If successful you will be joining a one of the leading companies in Biopharmaceutical and Bio innovation products.
For more information or to apply for this Research Scientist position contact Naynesh Mistry via email email@example.com or telephone 0114 283 9956. Please quote reference SH24626 in all correspondence.