Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Regulatory & Intellectual Property Section Head to join a leading protein specialist company based in West Midlands on a permanent basis.
As a Regulatory Section Head you will:
- Have management responsibility for the successful operation of the Regulatory affairs, FDA submission.
- Management of FDA submissions, including keeping up to date with FDA directives which are pertinent to the company’s submissions and future targets.
- To co-ordinate workload and set objectives for direct reports to ensure that operational objectives of the department are met and delivered within agreed timescales.
- To agree personal development plans and be responsible for the annual appraisal process (including training planning and review) with direct reports and provide assistance and guidance in the management of indirect reports.
- Assessment and management of staff.
- Management of the departmental budgets.
- To understand and plan the capacity of the departments.
- To recruit staff as appropriate, in line with business needs.
The successful Regulatory Section Head will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- BSc Hons biological sciences or related discipline
- PhD or a Post graduate qualification in RA, patent law, ethical submissions
- Successful FDA, regulatory body or IP submissions
- Experience in RA, Intellectual Property or Ethical submissions
- Experience in either regulatory submissions (including 510K) , Pre-IDE, Ethics, IP submission
- Willingness to travel and work weekends (both whilst abroad and at home) to meet the companies needs.
If successful you will be joining a leading Protein specialist company in the UK.
How to apply:
To apply for this Regulatory Section Head position contact Naynesh Mistry via email: email@example.com or telephone 0114 283 9956. Please quote reference SH25838 in all correspondence.