An outstanding opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs professional to join a well established Regulatory Consultancy Company and play an instrumental role in the growth of the business. You will be responsible for identifying and developing new business to ensure the regulatory sales targets are met or exceeded.
Suitable candidates will have a background in sales / marketing of a scientific consultancy service. You will have sound knowledge of Global Regulatory Procedures, including marketing applications, negotiation and product licensing knowledge, proven success in agency influencing and negotiation. Broad level of experience within the Pharmaceutical industry with knowledge of Regulatory Affairs and knowledge of product development is a must.
You must have excellent communication skills, be a good listener, be commercially minded and able to develop complex and diverse proposals / solutions for clients’ requirements.
You will have the ability to network with colleagues and co-workers appropriately and to manage the communication to and collaboration of decision-making members of each project team.
Typical activities may include:
- Providing regulatory strategy and technical consultancy for the Regulatory Affairs Business Development Team and Project Management Team as well as regulatory consultancy and strategic advice to the clients;
- Reviewing and providing technical advice to prepare regulatory submissions;
- Contributing to development and implementation of global and regional regulatory functions;
- To assist in business development in securing new business and making presentations to clients;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails;
- Visiting potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with managers
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Liaising with Project Managers to check on the progress of existing orders;
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales manager;
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
• Competitive basic salary
• Attractive commissions package with no caps
How to apply:
Please reply with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Cambourne, Cambridge