Our client is currently recruiting for a Regional Technical Manager to supervise the EMEA Agrochemicals division of their company. This Regional Technical Manager position can be located anywhere within Europe.
The Region Technical Manager will be responsible for acaricides in the EMEA region and will report to the Regional R&D Director for Europe.
The main roles and responsibilities of this Regional Technical Manager for Agrochemicals will be as follows:
- You will co-ordinate and manage all technical aspects of product development and sales support projects for acaricide programs in EMEA.
- Interaction with marketing, other commercial management, scientists and technicians will be expected across a number of R&D disciplines and with product registration specialists.
- You will review and recommend projects in the trials program management system and will be accountable for the project budget and trials data. Co-ordinating and liaising with New Product Development, Formulation Development Registration group, Technical Sales Support and Commercial staff within EMEA will ensure that necessary resources are identified.
- You will ensure that objectives and timelines are clearly understood and will resolve any issues that arise.
- Preparation of technical briefing materials for oral presentation or publication will also be expected of you.
To be considered for this Regional Technical Manager position candidates will need to possess or be familiar with the following:
- Relevant degree (or equivalent qualification);
- Experience across countries in the EMEA region;
- Good experience of managing multiple projects across multiple locations;
- Strong knowledge of crop protection products;
- Experience in entomology;
- Listening and communication skills and an ability to influence across all disciplines;
- Competency to negotiate the required level of resource and support within the context of overall regional development priorities;
- Proven project management including budget and deadline aspects;
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary project teams with the ability to manage simultaneous multiple projects to deadline.
Please note that significant experience is essential for this position.
For more information, or to apply for this Regional Technical Manager position, please contact Victoria Walker on 0114 283 9956 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference SH20244 in all correspondence.