Jason at CK Science is currently recruiting for a several PhD and BSc level Scientists within Analytical and Process Development to join a centre of excellence for regenerative medicine. These roles will be based in London on a full time, permanent basis.
On the Analytical side, we are looking for a Senior Analytical Cell Biologist, Senior Analytical Molecular Biologist, Analytical Molecular Biologist, Analytical Cell Culture Technician and an Assay Technician. The type of skills we are looking for will include:
- Knowledge of working with stem cells to develop regenerative medicinal products
- The ability to design and run cell based assays with stem cells
- The ability to develop a range of cellular based assays to interrogate stem cell function
- Experience of developing and exploiting potency assays for commercial cell therapies
- The ability to utilise a wide range of molecular techniques to further explore stem cell function
- Knowledge of Technology Transfer
- Tissue Culture
- Mammalian cell culture
- Maintaining cell lines
- The ability to conduct in silico, in vitro and in vivo assays
On the Process side we are looking for a Senior Manufacturing Process Development Scientist, Senior Process Engineer and a Process Scientist. The type of skills we are looking for will include:
- The ability to develop novel cell therapy medicinal products
- Experience of interacting with process development scientists in academic and industrial settings Knowledge of progressing research based manufacturing processes to scalable clinical manufacturing protocols suitable for commercial use
- Experience of providing engineering solutions for aseptic processing, expansion, harvest and filling, of cell therapy products
- The ability to develop and deliver on defined project plans
The successful candidates will have qualifications, skills & experiences in several of the areas below:
- Qualified to PhD or BSc level (or equivalent) in a relevant subject
- Experience working with Stem Cells
- Experience in Regenerative Medicine
- Experience working in a research or industry based cell manufacturing environment either with biologics or cell therapies
- A good understanding of the signalling pathways involved in stem cell renewal/differentiation
- A sound technical background in cell biology
- Experience with aseptic processing involving manual processing or automated scale up cell culture technologies
- Specific knowledge of current flow cytometry techniques
- Knowledge of RTPCR and Si Ratt assays
- Experience with documentation and report writing
This exciting initiative is the UK’s response to the translational gap between early-stage research and the later stages of clinical development in regenerative medicine. It is a dynamic new approach to developing products for unmet medical needs.
With brand new facilities consisting of offices and state-of-the-art laboratories in London this is your chance to be part of a dynamic team. Along with an attractive salary and benefits, there is the real opportunity to play a vital role in the next generation of healthcare.
How to apply:
To apply for any of these positions or for more information, contact Jason Johal via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01438 723 500. Please quote reference STCTC7 in all correspondence.