CK Science’s Tenni Cole-Etti is currently recruiting for multiple Analysts to join a global organisation who are responsible for testing, inspecting and certifying products from a range of industries, including healthcare, food, chemical, gas & oil and many more. The company has a network of state-of-the-art, highly regulated laboratory facilities in Cambridgeshire and Manchester and has laboratories in over 100 countries.
We are currently recruiting for multiple Analysts roles to join this organisation in their Cambridgeshire and Manchester labs, across all levels of responsibility – from Junior to Senior and even Team Leader level. All of the job vacancies are offered on a permanent basis, with an attractive package and the opportunity to progress within the business.
Watch our video below to find out more:
The organisation offers a superb benefits package, which ranges from:
- Pension eligibility after 3 months
- Subsidised gym in village
- Online reward scheme offering discounts at various stores etc
- Flexible working
- Plenty of social activities
- Yearly salary rise, although promotions and salary increase are regular throughout the working year
- Working for a financially safe business which is growing year on year (we have exceeded targets in 2016)
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (Xmas shut down)
- Tax-free childcare vouchers
You can email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can call Tenni on 01438 723500 or Victoria on 01246 457700 to discuss the jobs in more detail.