The latest jobs outlook report from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation makes positive reading for the science and manufacturing industries. Some of the key points from the survey include:
- Business confidence is up 16% on the same period in 2013
- 80% of employers in the science sector will be looking to increase their permanent headcount over the next year
- 50% of employers in the sector will be looking to recruit additional contract staff
- Smaller and medium sized businesses will recruit much quicker than larger organisations
- Science, technology and engineering are three of the fastest growing areas in the UK economy
This continues the positive news that has been coming from employment reports in the science industries and can only be good news for employment growth and continued investment.
Click here if you would like more in depth information on this report contact Liam O’Connell, Operations Director at the CK Group