Andrew Bolton at CK Science is recruiting for an R&D Manager to join a specialist Cosmetics & Personal Care organisation that designs, manufactures and supplies cosmetic products & packaging for customers across the world. You will be based from their site in South London on a full time, permanent basis.
As the R&D Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day people management of a team of Development Chemist.
- Managing all new product development projects from concept to launch.
- Providing technical support & expertise to internal & customer teams.
- Working closely with external laboratories & contract manufacturers.
- Completion of technical documentation including claims, test data, INCI lists and PIF files.
- Ensuring quality standards (ISO, Cosmetics Directive) across all products including performing quality checks.
- Liaising with customers throughout projects including developing an understanding of their needs and presenting of products.
Qualifications and experience:
As the R&D Manager, you will have the following qualifications, skills & experience:
- A qualification in Chemistry, Cosmetic Science or a related discipline (or equivalent).
- Demonstrated experience in new product development / formulations gained within the Cosmetic, Personal Care or related FMCG industry.
- Working knowledge of cosmetics ingredients, raw material suppliers and formulation techniques.
- Demonstrated people management or supervisory skills are desirable.
As the R&D Manager, you will be joining a leading Cosmetic & Personal Care organisation, which in return offers a salary of between £38,000 – £45,000 depending on experience, coupled with excellent benefits.
For more information or to apply to the role of R&D Manager, please contact Andrew Bolton at CK Science on 01438 723500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference ST26649 in all correspondence.
Are you looking for a new science job? Click here to see our latest science jobs